The TASTE Summit is open to public and offers a great chance to get exclusive insights in the industry and broaden your network. Ticket are available by clicking on the button below! Tickets are €195,- euro excl. VAT.
Date: 9th of October 2018
Time: 09:30 – 15:30
Location: MECC Congress Center, Maastricht, The Netherlands
TASTE Summit discusses the following steps towards a healthier society:
• What is "healthy" food? - Carlos Augusto Monteiro
• How does the consumer look at food & beverage and how can we interact with this? - Thimus, Neuroscience & Consumer Biometrics
• Which initiatives are already active? - Albert Kooy and Frank Fol
• How and what will change in the system for farmers, suppliers and government? - Province of Limburg - Provincial Agriculture and Nature Hubert Mackus & Diverzio - Koen Nouws Keij
• What is the importance of taste in these elements? - Peter Klosse
Do you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by clicking on the button below!